The argument in favor of installing more power lines underground in the UK is heating up. Burying electricity power lines ‘cheaper than National Grid claims’
Tag: National Grid
- Hurricane Sandy cuts power for millions. Why aren’t utility lines underground?
- FPL to invest about $15bn through 2014 on smart grid, other measures | TransmissionHub
- Utilities to spend millions on grid – Business – Charleston Daily Mail – West Virginia News and Sports –
- Winter Park buries power lines in project that may last 17 years
- PECO to Invest in Underground Cable Upgrade